Stevens & Wilkinson is seeking talented design professionals to join our staff of energetic architects, engineers and interior designers. We take pride in our work, which is why we surround ourselves with like-minded people who are passionate about their communities and dedicated to providing clients with ‘Smart Design Solutions.’ We look for design professionals who believe in working hard and producing great work. Successful candidates will be passionate about design; able to work both independently and in a team environment; have excellent communication skills and be able to handle multiple deadlines.
Employer: Stevens & Wilkinson SC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited architectural school
- LEED accreditation or interest in achieving accreditation
Location: Columbia, SC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Status: Active/Open
- Familiarity with phases of schematic design, design development documents, and construction documents
- Familiarity with design processes, including programming, zoning and building codes
- Familiarity with general concepts of structural, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering as related to architecture
- Basic knowledge of architectural drafting, office standards, policies and procedures
- Technical proficiency in the following: AutoDesk Revit Architecture, Google SketchUp, 3D Studio Max and/ or other 3D imaging software.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Health Insurance + Dental and Vision
- Vacation and holiday benefits
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities